JB Shoots: The Roman Road (With Stopovers)








For some reason, 'New Day For You' by Basia was
playing on my mind while I was shooting these
pictures this morning.


Sometimes its easier to let the Word speak for us.

I read about the Roman Road in a book by the notorious (and immensely blessed) Jack Chick. It was the term for a set of verses located in the book of Romans, used by many believers to spread the Word to the world.


I recall that these verses included Romans 3:23 (all have sinned), 6:23 (the wages of sin is death), and 10:9 (confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and that God raised Him from the dead), but while I was reading earlier this morning, the Lord led me to some other nice verses.

Just in case the text in the pictures you see is hard to read, here are the verses:


“…for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23


“They are darkened in their understanding, being alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardness of their hearts.” Ephesians 4:18


“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23


“Jesus answered, "I tell you the solemn truth, unless a person is born of water and spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. What is born of the flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must all be born from above.' John 3:5-7


“For this is the way God loved the world: He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16


“…if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9


“I will give them one heart and I will put a new spirit within them; I will remove the hearts of stone from their bodies and I will give them tender hearts, so that they may follow my statutes and observe my regulations and carry them out. Then they will be my people, and I will be their God. Ezekiel 11:19-20


"This is the covenant that I will establish with them after those days, says the Lord, I will put my laws on their hearts and I will inscribe them on their minds…" Hebrews 10:16


To God be all the glory. God bless you!



Posted in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. God bless you!