Galatians 2:18-20 "For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me..."

When we placed our trust in Jesus to be our personal Lord and Savior, we have been set free of our old self which was condemned to hell by the law. Prior to being saved we had no other option but to live for our flesh; yes, no matter how religious we chose to get before accepting Christ as our savior, it was all for nothing because behind it all was a heart that did not know Him.

Galatians 2:20 (cont) "...and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

This is what it means to be born again. Through our faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, we 'die' to our old sinful selves; we now live through Christ who lives within us.

Acknowledge that you are a sinner, and that you cannot save yourself. Believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He gave His life as a one-time sacrifice for all your sins. Recognize that it is only through Jesus Christ that you have a relationship with God the Father.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life." Won't you welcome salvation through Him today?