Crossfire

022110

"What the hell are you doing?!"



"Snap out of it!"


I am a soldier.


"Get back out there! You are the only one who can do it!"


I am a soldier. I have a cause.


"Do you think I care about you, you son of a bitch!? I hate you!"


I stand on two feet.
I have a Foundation.
I have a Firm Foundation.


--It's not working.--
--Show him more. Show him where he came from.--


"Who made you think that you're any different? You're the same as the rest of us, you filthy animal!"


I have a firm foundation.


*The war is in your head.*
* I can help you.*


--Perhaps a different approach.--
"I am your friend."


*He is not.*


I know what I want.


"It's what you've always wanted..."


I know what I need.


*Call on Me.*
*I am Faithful and True.*


"Your friends did the same thing. Why don't you?"


A lot of people did. Some of them are my friends.


"So don't they matter? Doesn't their friendship matter?"


*I matter.*


I have a Friend who understands.


--He thinks he has me figured out.--


I have a Friend who knows the truth.


"I can give you what you want."


He knows what I need.
In this case it is not what I want.

"Then why do you do it? What sort of 'Friend' wants you to suffer?"


I am not suffering.
I am waiting.


*Those who wait on Me renew their strength.*


Lead me not from temptation.
Deliver me from evil.


I am a soldier.

*Fight the good fight.*