Overwhelmed/Overjoyed

It has come to my attention that life as I know it is simply escalating in all levels, even in levels I never thought I'd care about. We're talking about levels ranging from my worries about the swelling in my mouth which keeping my dentist from extracting a decayed molar which is causing me extraordinary pain, to the concerns I have in spending time with Pao without yielding to what the enemy and what the world suggests that we do, to my disturbed and distressed emotions serving as reactions to the online discussions - no, quarrels - between leftists and republicans in the USA, effectively draining me since I believe that the world follows in the path that the USA takes. As I've mentioned in one of my stylistically(?) bolder blogs in the past, it may be true that there is simply too much in life right now to really sit down and blog about, but there surely isn't a lack of things going on for us not to pray.


I am a staunch believer in the fact the prayer changes things, and they change for the greater glory of God. I am in complete agreement to Reverend Charles Stanley's statement: "We fight our battles on our knees."


I'll keep this short. We can choose to take action and do all that is humanly possible to tip the scales to what we perceive to be in our favor, but God will never fail to sort things out for us in His perfect way the moment that we seek Him. And while there is life, while there is freedom to speak, we can still pray. We can pray before things happen, until things happen, while things happen, after things happen... The sooner we allow the Lord to take over, the more we involve Him in what goes on, the more things will make sense, and the more He would be glorified.


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

- Philippians 4:6-7

"I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live."

- Psalm 116:1-2


That's why I pray.


Oh yes, I pray.


The more we go through, the more we can allow God to move, the more we can behold His grace, and rejoice.


God bless you.