Marriage Going Bad?

I went through the front page stories of the Philippine Star published January 8, and one story just really grinds my gears.
 
 
 
 
I felt so strongly against this, that I went ahead and registered on the PhilStar's site just to post this comment:
 
________________
 
If a person would go as far as to risk her own reputation to present an idea such as this one, then I am led to believe that there are simply too many couples out there getting married for all the wrong reasons.
 
 
Marriage should not have a trial period as much as it should not have an expiration date. The couple should think about it again and again, pray about it again and again until they are sure that they are truly committed to sticking it out with each other in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, till death do they part. They must truly understand and appreciate that once they get married, they are no longer two people, but of one flesh. I sincerely believe that any couple that stands by this Biblical truth cannot waver, regardless of what comes their way.
 
 
May God bless us all.


Yahoo! Mail Now Faster and Cleaner. Experience it today!