Praise Report

For someone working in a call center, it isn't uncommon to hang out with a good group of brothers and sisters early in the morning, hanging out, telling and listening to sentiments. It happened to me last night. However, this was not a drinking session. This was a prayer meeting, and the brothers and sisters with me at the time joined the many men and women who listened to my despair as I related the story of Michel to them.


After prayer, I was enlightened. THe answers I sought were not mentioned, but the answers that I got were sufficient. A sister showed me that perhaps the hope I claimed to have was failing because I was expecting things too definite. I forgot the fact that God is able to bless us with things beyond material form. More importantly, Pastor Poppo told me that he was guided to tell me this from the Word:


"My thoughts are not your thoughts, my ways are not your ways." -Isaiah 55:8


I anticipate God's incomprehensible grace. I don't know how it'll happen, but it will. Hence, my current Friendster shoutout. By the way, speaking of 'incomprehensible', I woke up with a nosebleed before going to work.


And things happened. I talked to Mudel. I may not have teasers, but I'm gonna come up with something. And I pray to God that He continues to be with me.


To God be the glory. God bless you.