Linked

I just signed out of Yahoo! Mail, and I saw this as one of the featured articles on their home page:

Quite interesting, if you ask me. The first graphic artist known to man came from Iran.

Anyway, things are looking up in other fronts. See, this Friday (March 14) seems to be a very important day for me in so many aspects. For one, it's the day that Incognito performs in Manila during the Philippine Jazz Festival 2008. I wanted to watch 'em. I wanted to take pictures of 'em as they sang their soulful pieces. I wanted to, but I couldn't. That's enough reason to be sad.

However, there's more to that. See, Brent Day is also on Friday. My chances of taking pictures of the annual Fireworks Display over at this blessed establishment are close to nil as they are botched by my being in the night shift....

Not!

"This suit is blacknot!"

Yes, you said that, Borat.

I received an email around a few hours ago saying that Brent Day will be rescheduled. Additionally, I've been invited by a very good friend of mine to shoot with him this Friday afternoon. It'll be my first attempt at Fashion Photography. Thanks, man. You know who you is. Yes, you know who you is. That'll pretty much make up for me losing my chances of watching Incognito live. Ye.

God is so good.

...And since I'm on a roll right now, placing links in so many places here in this article, lemme give you guys another one. This is brought to you by Ate Anne and Allan Tan, and recently by my brother as well.

God bless you!