That familiar feeling

Something tells me I've had one cup of coffee too many, because despite the number of beers I've had a few hours ago, I am still not able to sleep.

Again.

However, unlike the previous blog, I wouldn't want to take too much of your time by writing something long. Instead, I leave you with a line that I thought of over the past week (which I spent working in the day shift):

The longer it takes to learn a lesson, the sweeter it's going to be.

And for everyone who has those lingering thoughts and 'What ifs' in their minds like I do, I'd like to point your direction to the words of Matthew 26:38-39:

" 'My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death.. My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.' "

Think about it. God bless you this week.