He Reaped What He Sowed

I made a search in google today for 'f*ck trillanes'. I haven't seen so many curse words in a single webpage.

So now we have a curfew. And this probably means that I wouldn't be having as much fun as I would with my baby when I first talk to him. And how is this supposed to help my brothers and sisters in SiTel who need to get to work during ungodly times in the the morning? Of course, they can always stay at home and avoid any trouble. But how is that gonna help the office?

Oh wait. I just made a quick visit to the Inquirer online and learned that the curfew is only taking effect in the regions in and near Metro Manila. Nevertheless, God bless everyone there. Especially those guys and gals with night shifts. Here's an article for you folks that you might want to read, not unless you already heard it in the news. You all better get ready if you want to make it in time.

I just hope they put a Bible in his cell.

There's so much I want to say in anger and frustration, but I'd rather quote the concerned African-American mother in Bad Boys II. If you happen to be Antonio Trillanes IV, and if you have internet access, read this:

"YOU MUTHAF*****S NEED JESUS!"

Eventually, I will take back the bad words in that sentence. But not now. Excuse me while I pray for this morally drunken country. You are more than welcome to join me.

1 Samuel 15:23

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.