Bad Friday

Last Friday I was talking about how certain bits of news are delivered specifically at the end of the week to reduce any potential damage. I guess I said 'certain' because there are also those pieces of information that we would rather know at the start of the week.


Pieces of information, such as 'You'll have to come in tomorrow, or on Sunday.'


...If they donned clown suits and tossed balloons and confetti in the air, would I feel better?


I remember the first thing that came into my mind to be in the lines of "Fuck", followed by other combinations of foul language. Ah well. This is the more human part of me talking, and I'm just so pissed at the fact that something can come along and fuck with your chi just when you think things are looking up.


It's eleven o'clock right now. I wonder if something somewhere seeps into the minds of the people who apparently have nothing to do on weekends to change their 'directive'.


I have 7 hours to pray.


Profusely.



...'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's.' (2 Chronicles 20:15)


Breathe in, breathe out...