Indomitable

Christ. Christ is my all in all, as one song would say... and by the life I have within, I would have to agree. There was a time I thought that I could compartmentalize my faith and my beliefs in my life, but I think it is simply inevitable for us to see how Truth is more apparent, contrary to how elusive it is, according to how the world would have us believe. 

As we learn more and more about Christ, and as we learn to grow more and more in the awareness of our absolute union with Him, we see how He simply cannot be compartmentalized - in fact, we see how He fits into all compartments, and how He encompasses all things - That He is not just an entity that takes a certain priority in our lives... no, we realize more and more how He Himself IS our life. 

Every breath that we take and every beat of our heart is taken and performed in his presence, which will never fade nor diminish even in the slightest. 

I believe this, and much as I want to keep it within so my actions speak this belief more than my words, I believe that I need to declare it now more than ever - not for it to come true, but because it is true, and that my being absolutely needs to be aligned to this truth more now than ever. It's not for God to move, because He has already moved - personally, it's just for me, and for all that is within me to just swing and swoon and flow with this truth.. That every word, every action, even the slightest of activity would flow from a heart that is absolutely soaked in the reality and truth of Christ and His love. 

So, yeah, this is for me. This is for me, and if you need it for you, then absolutely, this is for you too. 

_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com



May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26