Declarations for 2017

I believe that Christ is the only begotten Son of God.
I believe that Christ was born of the virgin Mary, by the power of the Holy Spirit.
I believe that Christ was crucified, died, and was buried. On the third day, he rose from the dead, and then he ascended to heaven.

I declare that we are greatly blessed in Christ. I declare that we have life, and we have life abundant, indeed.
I declare that we are highly favored in Christ. I declare that we are always at the right place at the right time.
I declare that we are deeply loved by God, in Christ. I declare that absolutely nothing can separate us from the love of our Father.

I declare that Christ is the vine, and we are the branches. I declare that we bear the fruit of the vine.
I declare that Christ is my Way, my Truth, and my Life, and that He provides me with direction, inspiration, and perfect peace.
I declare that Christ is my Light, and He shines through me greatly, that my friends and relatives will know His love.

I declare that the Holy Spirit is alive and present in my life, and He produces love, peace, patience, joy, faithfulness, kindness, goodness, gentleness, and self-control through me.
I declare that as Christ is, so are we in this world. I declare that as He is seated at the right hand of the Father, so we are also seated in heavenly places with Him.
I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ! As Christ is righteous, so I am made righteous, being transformed from glory to glory!

I thank God that He loves me with an everlasting love! I declare that I am able to love only because He loved me first!
I thank God that He loves me with a perfect love! I declare that I no longer have a reason to fear!
I thank God because all my sins, past, present, and future, have been washed away by the blood of Christ!

I declare that I am free from sin, and I am free to live for Christ, who loved me and gave His life for me!
I declare that Christ bought me at a great price, and I am willing and able to honor God with my body!
I declare that I am a new creation in Christ, a temple of the Holy Spirit, filled with new songs of worship and the ministry of reconciliation!

Because of Christ, I bring the timeless, boundless truth of heaven wherever I go, and breakthrough, power, and wisdom follow!
Because of Christ's obedience, everything I put my hands into - my business, my studies, my relationships - everything I put my hands into will prosper!
Because of Christ, I overcome by His blood and the word of my testimony!

2016 was a great year, but 2017 will be so much better, because Christ makes absolutely all things work together for the good of those who love Him!
I thank my Father for new opportunities, new breakthroughs, new provisions, new miracles, new adventures!
Darkness may cover the earth, but the light of Christ shines greater and brighter, that more and more souls would be saved!

I am alive in Christ, and Christ is alive in me, and with our voices and with all we are, we give Him all the praise and glory, forever and ever, Amen! Halleluyah!


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26