29.9999942922374429

While waiting for my sweetheart, my baby, my beloved Paola to arrive at the station for me to pick her up, I've been led to start reading the simple book by Paul Ellis, entitled 'The Gospel In Ten Words.' 

I've barely gone through the introduction, and already I've been hit with so many wonderful revelations of God's infinite and absolute love for us! Here's a sample of what I've been reading. Take note of what I've underlined; consider what I've been writing about the past few days. It's just so amazing that it's all just coming together.

"...God loves you and wants to be with you. It's simple but it's the biggest truth in the universe. We will spend eternity discovering in a billion different ways the limitless expressions of His unending love. Indeed, this is what we were made for - to receive and respond to His divine love. This is the fundamental law of our existence and the reason for our being. This is the best news you ever heard.

...The Gospel is simple but it gets bigger and better on closer examination until your mind is fried and you are floored with gratitude at the loving-kindness of a good God."

God has been faithful, is faithful... and clearly will always be faithful, as I am already being so blessed even before the clock strikes 12! A part of what Doug Addison prophesied concerning this year comes to mind:

"Happy Birthday
This year everyone will receive a new gift from God on his or her birthday. This might be a greater measure of the gifts you already have, new gifts of healing, prophecy, serving, etc. So get ready to receive birthday presents with a greater level of God's presence. You can expect a present of God's presence."

We're moving from glory to glory, stepping up by God's amazing grace! I've constantly been playing Israel Houghton's album 'Live From Another Level', and it just seems like each and every time a breakthrough has happened, is happening, and/or will happen, his song 'Another Level' comes up! 

It's easy to dismiss all this as coincidence; indeed, cynicism would try to creep up but I just have to say that these signs and more are just indications of a greater truth - God, the Only God, the Good Shepherd... He is MY Shepherd! He is not just A Shepherd, He is mine! He knows everything there is to know about me, and He loves me just the same... I am His favorite, just as everyone who is in Christ is His favorite! His love goes beyond all our own perceptions of love - His love is greater than the greatest love that all humanity can ever try to devise! 

Oh, that we would all just see and receive and believe this great love that God has for us... To God be all the glory! 

Soli Deo Gloria. Halleluyah!

_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26