Declare God's Word In The Face Of Trial

This evening, I would like to take some time to just express how incapable I am of being nice to everyone. In fact, I'd like to say that I am incapable, period. On my own, I really cannot amount to anything in this world, and it's during times like these that I am hungry, thirsty, in dire need of Jesus Christ in my life. 

Let's just say that if pride has its way in our system, then our judgment is flawed if not misdirected, and oftentimes we would do well to stop and address it before we do anything stupid. There will be times that our emotions will get the best of us and, unfortunately, we're already doing something stupid before we realize it. 

Again, it is in times like this that I really just look up, and seek my Savior in what I'm feeling, and in my situations. By God's grace I am led to believe that it is in my best interests for Christ to be glorified in even the most trying of situations.

In the light of what I've been blogging about recently, you can say that this is my way of describing how there are times that actual application of a point is more impacting. This is a perfect time for me to spend time just wrapping my being around the truths of God's grace, the reality of our incompetence, and the certainty of salvation in Christ.

In Christ, no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
In Christ, I am righteous. The righteous man may fall seven times, but he will be brought back to his feet each and every time. 
In Christ, I have peace. Christ is the Prince of Peace, the author and finisher of my faith.
I am assured that Christ will finish the work He began in me, because He is Faithful and True. 
In Christ, I am whole. He was pierced for my transgressions, bruised for my iniquities, and by His stripes, I am healed. In Christ, I am whole.
I shall not be anxious at this time. I shall lift all things to Him, in prayer and supplication, and my Heavenly Father watches over my mind and my heart.
I will no longer feel inadequate, for I know that in Christ, I do not have the spirit of fear, but the Spirit of power, love, and sound judgment.

In Christ, I see people as God sees them - deeply loved by our Heavenly Father. No matter how the world demands me to strike them for being insufferable, I will not be moved, because the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives in me. I will not be moved. In Christ, I know that of faith, hope, and love, the greatest is love, and because He loves me with an everlasting love, so I can love with no holding back. 

In Christ, all resentment and bitterness has no place in my heart. There is only His matchless glory seen through His blood which continually cleanses me. 

The world will know that we are disciples of Christ as we love each other. 

It helps to keep on declaring and claiming the truth of God's word. We are confident in receiving all these by faith - not because of what we have done, but because of what Jesus Christ has already done for us. Grace and truth came about through Him, and truly, His Name is the Name above all names! 

It'll be my first time to lead in worship with the guitar Paola and I bought a few weeks ago. Practice makes perfect. Lord, let Your name be praised. As early as this evening, I receive the peace that only You can pour out - the peace that goes beyond all understanding. Tomorrow has its challenges, but I know that You are always, ALWAYS faithful. Father, Daddy, I need You. Thank You so much for Jesus Christ. You deserve all the glory, and all the praise. I love You. Thank You so much for loving me.    

Without Christ, I am nothing. In Christ, everything is. Halleluyah. 

God bless you.

The Name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run into it, and are safe


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26