Declare And Decree

Hey, all. Sorry for not being consistent recently. Let's just say I was on the road and now was the only time I got things together. This is the first of 5 posts I prepared since around 3-4 days ago. I haven't gone through them in one seating but right now I'm thinking there's some sort of theme to it all... I know because there was something I was thinking of constantly while all this was written. 

I won't elaborate on it here. Let's just say that our God is so faithful, regardless of where we are, physically and emotionally. 

God bless you.

----

012414 11:30AM

It comes to no surprise that I am waiting in a government office for longer than the short wait time they guaranteed. They tell me to pick a number; I got 96. They are serving number 87 as I'm writing this.

I suppose it is no accident that I have this time to wait, to think, and to write. Been thinking recently, oddly enough, about thinking.

On the way down to Manila I was watching a podcast of Joseph Prince, and one thing got to me. Jesus Christ is known as the King of Kings. Did He mean He was royalty over the royalty in this world? No... See, in Christ, we are known as a Royal Priesthood - in other words, in Christ, we are priests, and we are kings... And He is the King of kings.

One thing that kings would do is to declare and decree. Their word is power. One word can set up a man for life, another word can instantly end that same man's life. Christ declared fig trees to dry up. He commanded demons to leave; no, to flee! He called out to a dead Lazarus, and he came back to life!

The Word of God says, as Christ is, so are we in this world. It also says that the same power that raised Christ from the dead is alive in us - there is power in our words, and we are to speak what we believe... In fact, Joseph Prince suggested this - that even if we have trouble believing, let us not stop declaring, for the belief will follow. I'll have to follow that up with the verse he used.

But going back. Regardless of how you are feeling today, do not stop in declaring what you are looking forward to! This is a word for myself as much as I would love to share it to you. It doesn't matter if you are discouraged, or if the enemy has you believing in his lies... Smother those lies with the truth! Declare that in Christ, there is NO condemnation, and in Christ, nothing can separate us from the love of God... Absolutely NOTHING!

That's what I'm declaring now as I wait. That Christ died for all of my sins, and no amount of sin - no matter how small or grave we are led to believe they are - can negate His finished work on the cross, for where sin abounded, His amazing grace abounds so much more!

Because of this grace, I am the righteousness of God in Christ, and I declare that the old has passed away; no matter how persistent it may be, the truth of the matter is it is dead, and no longer has any power over me!

Glory and honor to The Lord Jesus Christ, forever and ever!

Number 93 is up. 3 more people to go.:)

_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26