A Sobering Moment

"For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death." - 2 Corinthians 7:10

"...Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?" - Romans 2:4

Godly sorrow produces repentance. The goodness of God leads to repentance. Repentance is a change in our minds, much more than mere regretting of our mistakes.

If there is any change in my mind today that needs to be received, eaten, digested, and integrated into my whole being, it is the realization that I cannot do anything right on my own, and God has indeed blessed me with every spiritual blessing in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

Christ is all. I choose to say and declare Christ is all, and He will always be all.

All glory belongs to Jesus Christ. I believe and declare right now that in Him, the Spirit of the Lord would dwell above the lifeless, chaotic areas of our being... Let there be Light, in the Name of our Savior, Jesus Christ!


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26