All In All

There was a time that I used to believe that if someone imitated your work, or if someone took the credit for something you did, you will always be capable of eventually doing something better. I had a mindset that there was always going to be something better. If times were tough, I would stay confident in the fact that things were going to be better. Now that I think of it, is this what they call being pragmatic? 

Well, it was on my mind on the way home today. Then I thought to myself, when it came seeking what was better, wouldn't I be saving myself a lot of time if I just went with the best? And what can be better than Jesus Christ? 

I believe a life in Christ, a life totally dependent on Christ in every situation - this life is not just a better life, it is the best life we can live! This realization led me closer to understanding how Jesus Christ truly is the 'Beginning and the End' - Life abundant starts with Him, and there is nothing above or beyond Him - He is all. He is the ultimate.

Jesus Christ is truly the Way, He is our Truth... and not only do we have life in Him, or because of Him - no, He IS our life! To God be all the glory and all the praise for the love He has for us, shown through Jesus Christ!

_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26