Sample 78 - Calm. Complicated.


Standstill. Stalemate. Things may seem as if they were moving but when the mist lifts, that's when everything comes to life. Not that there isn't any life in black and white. There is life. There is energy - there's enough of it to be mistaken for tension, and without discernment and discipline one can easily yield to the call of emotions to act prematurely - too much, too soon; 

Or was it too little, too late? 

This may all sound like the ramblings of a man who keeps it all in, but I must say, yes, I am calm. Genuinely calm. What I'm in is complicated, but when you look at the situation in a larger scale, it's not different from what any other guy can go through.

No temptation is known to me that isn't known by any other man. My God is faithful to provide a means of escape. I stand on this word, even in this time when the enemy thinks that he has a right to insist that I do things his way. My God is faithful. My Christ, all powerful. 

I will be still. I will know He is God. 



_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26