His Light Always Shines - I Testify Yet Again

I just have to keep on testifying... I can't keep it in me!

In Christ, we see how faithful our Father is to take us from glory to glory. That which we think is inconceivable to perform, we are able to do in excellence - not by our own strength, but by the power of the Holy Spirit working in and through us. We are able to move mountains, we are able to take great bounds forward. We are able to demonstrate true love - unconditional agape love; We are able to show absolute mercy even when we have all the reasons (as enumerated by the world and amplified by the enemy) to take matters into our own hands. 

At this time I just want to thank Him for being with me. I probably said this before, and now I'll say it again: I believe I am right now being stripped of everything that may take the place of Jesus Christ in the center of my life,  in the throne of my heart... And I just could not thank and praise God more for His guidance and presence and fellowship with me, as I continue to trust and depend upon Christ, the author and finisher of my faith. 

These recent days have been very tough for me... I do not say this as a precursor to a pity party. No, I say as genuinely as I can possibly say that I rejoice in the Lord even in these times because it is in these times that I see how my God is just so faithful to me! It may seem as if I am in the darkest of my days, but I know that in these times, I can see God's light shining ever so brightly, guiding me, and reminding me that HE WILL NEVER LEAVE NOR FORSAKE US!

And Father, thank You for Your love and presence in our lives! Thank You for there is no longer any condemnation in Your Son, Jesus Christ! Thank You because nothing can ever separate me from Your absolute agape love in Your Son, Jesus Christ! Thank You, because even before the greatest trials, You are faithful to show us how You are always true to Your Word! I may be joyful, but it is only because You are getting all the glory! Yes, to praise You is my joy! Be glorified and magnified more and more in our lives, Father! In the name of Jesus Christ I declare all this, Amen! 


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26