Descent - My Cry As I Fall

...And that which was made by man faded into absolute oblivion, while that which has been established by the Creator remained, and remained whole and strong. 

As it was mentioned, so shall it be. Let the words continue to ring, over and over, until all resistance to the God of Israel is gone - in my heart, in my mind, and in my body. Let the words continue to ring and manifest until Jesus Christ is totally established in my entire being.

For there is no other option to take, no other choice to make. Jesus Christ is my all in all.

To God be all the glory and praise.



_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26