Descent - Let True Light Be Known

I look directly above me to see the deep blue of an approaching evening, and I slowly move down to follow the sun as it descends on the horizon, blue transitioning to a golden yellow. My senses are stirred by the harmony of colors associated to the sunset... but it strikes me even harder now, as even my soul is impacted in the sense that a sunset of another kind approaches.

Darkness and uncertainty loom over a couple, waiting for an opportune moment to completely devour the two souls. Shall they fight the dying of the light? Or must they scramble to start a light to sustain them?

One thing is sure. God must be in the center of all of this. God should be sought at this time. If our hearts depend our ourselves, then all will fail. At least with Jesus still in the center, all will work for our good, whether we see it or not.

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow. We need His power in this last hour.


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26