Caution Into The Stream - An Attempt At Deep Thought Extraction Through Nonstop Scribbling (Remedial I)

Here's something I wrote earlier this year. Actually, at the earliest time of this year. :) 
I've reverted back to the old template. I'm holding off on merging Hope In Sight and jb.redeemed. For now. God bless you ~JBL

---

It's funny - least I think it's funny - well, not really funny, but amusing that I'm 'clouding' without any recent coffee intake. There's tea - does that count? I mean, it has caffeine, and it comes packaged like a latte, except it has a tail, like my hair used to have a 'tail' (at my request) as a kid.

It probably counts because I had to stop and think about what I just wrote there. Sometimes, I'm learning, the best way to produce, the best way to make any sort of progress in a venture is to let the mind wander in some sort of attempt to unload anything that impedes efficiency.

There, I had to stop to think about that too. Honestly, this is starting to turn to one of those moments when I write, I write, and write so much, as much as I could until my hand hurts.

My hand isn't hurting yet. It could be the pen, or this nice-looking notebook I came upon in National bookstore. Perhaps it's just the will to write, the desire to push all minor thought aside to make way to something of relevance.

I wouldn't really know right now. But so far, I have something to be thankful for, and that's the simple assurance that I don't really need coffee to get me going to write.

God forgive me, because by this I'm probably doing what a fool does - to let it all out without thinking. Maybe I'm okay. Maybe there's another term to what I'm doing besides just random release of what comes to mind.

Either way, I'm still writing, even if my hand is hurting right now.

There must be something that comes out of all this. God, what is it? Father, what needs to be released? What needs to be received? What else needs to be written?

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Trust in the LORD, and flee from evil." 

- Proverbs 3:5-7

Again, it's not about what I write, but what God says.

We could write all we want, but it'll all come out as sheer foolishness before just one word from God.

"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men."  

- 1 Corinthians 2:5

This has been a demonstration of my inadequacy, and God's sheer glory. Halleluyah.



_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26