So Far, So Blessed - Stepping Into 2013

How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You. (Psalms 119:9-11 NKJV)

2013. Thank God for the year ahead. Thank God for 2012. Thank God for life, and every second we have. Indeed, what can we possible achieve without Christ?

So far in this first day of the year I have seen how good it is to seek God, and to be used by Him. His word, and the wisdom He provides - these things are important... No, VITAL to our survival in this fallen world.

Right now I recognize God's Word as my anchor - no matter what the world says, no matter what I hear from even my closest of friends and relatives, I must always stay afloat, relying solely on what God says; not what anyone else declares. Indeed, heaven and earth may pass away, but Christ's word will NEVER pass away. We would do well to know our Anchor, our Cornerstone that holds it all together.

God bless you.

**My first Starbucks drink this year is a grande Full-leaf tea, China Green Tips. Bloody good stuff.