Focus, Part 4 & End

Plans are established by counsel; By wise counsel wage war. (Proverbs 20:18 NKJV)

I remember mentioning this at least once before: no man, indeed no Christian is an island. For us to achieve anything, for us to make some sort of progress as we walk with Christ, our eyes must always be set on Him. And though The Lord speaks to us through the Bible or directly... Sometimes His word comes to us in the form of counsel from others.

....

And right now that's all I have in mind. Focus is key.

Concentrate. Keep your eyes on the prize.
Control yourself. God is sovereign even when we don't see it.
Combat the accusations, the lies and thoughts that exalt themselves above the wisdom of God.
Seek counsel to edify and to be edified.

Christ is our Cornerstone. He holds it all together. He truly is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Without Him our efforts for anything else would be fruitless. Without Him our lives are absolutely meaningless. Without Christ it is impossible to focus.

I need Him. I need Him. He is the air I breathe. By His grace, my heart continues to beat. Every second I have is because of Jesus Christ, and each and every second I have, I give everything I am to Him!

Halleluyah, halleluyah! Thank You, Jesus Christ, for saving me!