Along The Rough Road - Another Testimony

He who trusts in his own heart is a fool, But whoever walks wisely will be delivered. (Proverbs 28:26 NKJV)

Give thanks to The Lord, indeed, for He and He alone is good, indeed! Thank You, Father, thank You for Your grace that never, never fails!

I cannot help but give all the glory to God for what happened today. I was working on papers that had to be processed here in Taguig. I cannot say that it's been a fully pleasant and productive tirade, but I hit an absolute low the last time I was here. I lost my patience, and all control. I raised my voice towards an examiner who was ultimately doing his job. By God's grace, and only by His grace did that session end with me still taking a step forward, albeit totally humbled by the whole experience.

Right now I'm back here in the same office... Let just say that I got favor from the authorities here in this government office, and now I'm just waiting for the paper I've been working for since September to be printed.

I give all the glory to The Lord for being with me through it all. What a good and great God we serve.