Semper Fidelis, Semper Fidelis...

If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself. (2 Timothy 2:13 NKJV)

You may not believe in Jesus Christ. You may not think that He is God, Lord and Savior. You may hate Him, you may hate God with all your heart, you may hate Him with all your soul, you may hate Him with all your strength.

But He still loves you, and He loves you greatly, with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3). No matter how low you think you've been, Jesus Christ is still there, knocking at the door, waiting for you to let Him in, waiting for you to open up to His grace, His awesome power...

You may think that you're beyond the salvation that Jesus Christ has to give you. You may think that your sin is too great for Him to forgive. The blood that Jesus Christ shed on the cross is far greater that your sin. Choose Jesus Christ today.

You may think that it's too late, that you're a slave to other beliefs and systems. Jesus Christ is the King of Kings, and every knee will bow and confess that He is Lord. Choose Jesus Christ today.

It is God's will to give you healing in times of hurt, peace in all circumstances, assurance in the toughest of trials, and breakthrough in the greatest of challenges - it is God's will for you to have this and life abundantly in His presence. Jesus Christ made it all possible when He died for your sin.

My brothers and sisters, I say again... Choose Jesus Christ today. I'm not saying join a religion. I'm pleading with you to have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.

Through Jesus Christ, my past was not in vain, I walk with Him in the present, and I am assured of being with Him in the times to come.

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. (Revelation 3:20 NKJV)

Choose Jesus Christ today. Call out to Him. I assure you, He is listening...

God bless you.