Sample 39 - The Windmills Of Your Mind (California '08)



This was taken on the way back to Los Angeles following our super-short trip to San Francisco during our 2008 trip to the USA.

Some things are constant. Some things need to change. For the longest time I thought my walk with Christ was going to be process after process, method after method.

I learned yesterday in a way only God could point out, that this cannot be the case. According to the Word we are to step up from glory to glory, and not stay in one place and be happy with it. In my particular case, I've been bringing my own secular mindset to the forefront, trying to apply it in my dealings in ministry. Right now I'm taking it one step at a time, knowing full well and believing that God will continue to show me an more excellent way in all things - all that's needed to be done is to trust in Him with all. Not some, but all.

So windmills turn, and turn, and turn. There are other things that need to be turned in other perspectives. Our minds need to constantly turn back to Christ before we naturally go the wrong way again.

God bless you.




_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26