Cycle broken, cycle learned.

I spend too much time in Facebook. That 'Home' screen is such a time-waster. 99% of the time I end up closing the tab feeling the same, at best. Otherwise I'm bothered.

I spend too much time trying to draw rest and energy from other 'sources' besides the Lord. I quote the word source because there isn't much rest and energy to get compared to the time wasted. God forgive me. 

But thanks be to God for being so gracious to let me know: If you function for Him, you should rest not just from, but for Him as well.

Jesus Christ is not only our strength, but our peace as well.

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-30

God bless you. Shalom.

Shared in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. יהוה bless you!