A Prayer

"So shall they fear
The name of the Lord from the west,
And His glory from the rising of the sun;
When the enemy comes in like a flood,
The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him."

Lord, You alone know all the circumstances that surround each and every one of us. I praise You, and I give you glory, for You alone are mighty to save. You are Yahweh, indeed, that is Your Name; and surely You will not share Your glory with another. You are worthy of all the praise, ALL the praise, ALL the glory and adoration!

Lord, You know what we go through in a daily basis, and it is easy for us to be intimidated. It is easy for us to be overwhelmed. Indeed, the enemy can come in like a flood, like a towering tsunami that cannot be escaped. But I will continue to bless Your Name! You are the Lord, the Creator of the Universe, and You do not lie! Indeed, Father, let the Spirit of the Lord lift up a standard; I reject fear, and I receive the power, love, and sound judgment that Your Spirit gives us! Work in and through us for Your glory, and Your glory alone, Lord! I thank You, for You have said in Your Word that we can lift all things up to You. That we shall be anxious for nothing... nothing. That we should lift it all up to You in prayer and supplication, and the Word continues by saying that the peace that goes beyond our own understanding protects our hearts and our minds. Yes, Lord, we need that peace in every single step that we take, every beat our hearts make... Lord, we are nothing without You. I humbly come before You, O Lord, not knowing what else to do... You are my Hiding place. Fill my heart with songs of deliverance... Be magnified, be glorified in all that is going on around me right now...

In the mighty Name of my Lord Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha'Mashiach, my King, my Lord, my Master, my Savior.. In His Name do I pray, Amen.



Shared in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. יהוה bless you!