[jbShoots] Baguio Side Trips, 2: Itogon

I've lived in Baguio for a huge majority of my life, and for the life of me, I never would have known about the road connecting Tuding to Kias if I didn't find it in me to explore Itogon. As I have been treated to many roadside shoot opportunities during my drive to Philex, we also could not resist the temptation to pull over several times while passing through this route.

Not only is this route scenic, but you will also find out that many people who want to get away from the busy Baguio scene are starting to make Itogon's riverside resorts an option (in addition to the already well-known Asin Hot Springs). I could not make a review on these resorts; didn't have the time to stop for a dip.

Here are two shots taken along the way; I enjoyed going down in that first shot in particular because the road runs through a good patch of pine forest.



































"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.." - Romans 1:20

God bless you!


Shared in http://jibee.blogspot.com/, and in http://www.explorephilippines.net/. יהוה bless you!