Prime Minister, Indeed.

David Cameron recognizes and recommends that Britain's identity is rooted in Christian values. Though the link below does not have much elaboration on what he actually had to say, it's the best one I could find - I wonder why.

BBC News - UK is a Christian country - PM

After further reading I learn that he said that he was a "committed but vaguely practising Church of England Christian". I pray that the Lord continues to bless him and every other leader of every nation in this world to see the absolute significance of following Christ. I pray that they would know more on and about the will of God Almighty.

"I exhort therefore, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and givings of thanks, be made for all men: for kings and all who are in high places; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; who desires all people to be saved and come to full knowledge of the truth."
1 Timothy 2:1-4

Shared in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. יהוה bless you!