On Truth and Doubt

A letter I recently sent my special someone, by God's grace:

Just wanted to share something. I was doing my 1 hour with the Lord kanina and while I was praising there were these thoughts that bothered me, like "Jesus isn't real" and that stuff. It was strong and convincing, but at the same time I knew that it wasn't my thinking... So I rebuked what was trying to tear me down in Jesus Christ's Name, and I declared that I am a child of God by the blood of Jesus Christ. It tried coming back again but I kept praising God, affirming that He is the Creator and Sovereign over everything, and that He sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for my sins and for the sins of the world. I went on saying that Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God, victorious over death and the grave.

Right about this time I was firm and I was led to Revelations 12:11 which says, "...they conquered him with their testimony and by the blood of Jesus Christ, because they did not love their lives even at the point of death." I just want to encourage you (and us) to just keep on immersing in this Word. The Word of God is absolute, and what it says is truth. If it says we conquer, then we conquer. If we see in the Word that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and that no man can come to the Father except through Him, then that is the truth.

And I couldn't bear to not edify you with these revelations. Romans 10:17 says "faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God". Just building you up... God bless you...:)