[jbSlides] In His Presence

I was blessed to have been brought around to two scenic locations close to Denver, in the beautiful state of Colorado one hectic weekend last August 2008. Armed with a Nikon D40 and its kit lens (18-55mm non VR) I was frenzied in taking as much of the scenery as I was capable of taking at the time, while taking in the breathtaking views and frolicking around snow (snow!) for the first time. The time I had there was truly memorable, and I'm sure my parents and my brother are thinking the same thing.

For the longest time I struggled with how to present these shots to all of you here on the internet. I thank God for the creativity and capability to show them in a humble slideshow, Worship.net style.

We may have a lot of things in our mind as to what we want to do, what we want to have - but as the final verse of this video states, "Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart." In other words, seek to be in God's presence through Jesus Christ first, and allow your heart, mind, and body to conform to His perfect will. Then everything else will follow, and the Lord will be glorified.

I sincerely hope you enjoy this. God bless you and keep you; to Him be all the glory!





Shared in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. יהוה bless you!