Restless.

Only the LORD can truly satisfy our souls. I actually had some 3-4 paragraphs written down surrounding that statement, but I was led to scrap all of it because it looked like a mess. If you use the imperfect to explain what is perfect, you really will be left with a mess.

Best to believe. Best to have faith, and to count on Jesus Christ, the Author and Finisher of our faith. Best to stick to what the Word says, no more, no less.

I declare that the LORD will guide me, and that He will satisfy my soul in the drought. He will make fat my bones. I will be as a watered garden, as a spring of water whose waters never fail. I declare that even in the drought, even in the wilderness, God is who He is, and I will count my trial to joy, that His strength would be made perfect in my weakness.

I cast what burdens I have upon Him, as I am heavy-laden. I come to Jesus Christ, and I know that He will give me rest.

To God be all the glory.