Light Is Brightest In Darkness

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. -2 Corinthians 12:9

The moment we see how weak and flawed we are is a moment to see how we need God as our source of strength and hope and joy. In sickness, in poverty, in inadequacy, we can still give our highest praise to God - we can, and we definitely should! It is during these times where we see that though the enemy may have the upper hand, it is Christ's power that prevails!

The condemnation and hopelessness in any situation is turned to exceeding joy through the blood of Jesus Christ. It is in the most confusing moments where we see how He truly is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. -2 Corinthians 12:10

To God be all the glory and praise forever and ever!


Sent from my iPhone