Word Not Just To My Mother

How blessed is the one who does not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand in the pathway with sinners, or sit in the assembly of scoffers! Instead he finds pleasure in obeying the LORD's commands; he meditates on his commands day and night. -Psalms 1:1-2

I am led to believe that constant exposure to the Word draws us closer and closer to the Lord.

It is so much more than just a book. It is what leads us to healing in time of sickness, comfort in time of distress, confidence in time of anxiety. It is a weapon in time of conflict, a guide in time of confusion. It provides Spirit-inspired direction when all that we perceive in the natural fails us. It is the uncontested manifesto of our Creator, a record of His limitless power, holiness, and love.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. -Psalms 119:105

We would do so well by truly keeping His laws on our hearts and minds! What does man have to lose by reading His Word? There is nothing to lose, and eternity to gain!

"In the same way, the promise that I (Yahweh-God) make does not return to me, having accomplished nothing. No, it is realized as I desire and is fulfilled as I intend." -Isaiah 55:11

Read the Word and be blessed!



Posted in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. יהוה bless you!