True Agua de Beber

I couldn't count on those online language translators to say what I want to say. That was some spanglish for you.:)


A double minded man is unstable in his ways. Cast your cares and desires to Yahweh and stay straight in His path.

It's one thing to have thought after thought come to your mind like a machine gun. It's something else to churn it all out like a meat grinder.

I thought the machine gun was a good example until i remembered I didn't want bullets in my head.

It would be a whole lot better to use water, and not in the way that we say someone has water in the brain.

When thoughts flow like water we need to filter what comes through, according to what the Word says. Jesus Christ is the source of living water.

Should we allow our minds to be more like faucets instead of reservoirs? I wanted to say yes until I was led to believe it is ideal to do an equal-weighted regimen of keeping, flowing, and filtering. We may be tempted to call it a stressful ideal until we remember, yet again, that the Lord is our source of living water.

The Lord sends to address the need. To God be all the glory.

A spring does not pour out fresh water and bitter water from the same opening, does it? -James 3:11

Where is the water coming from?

Where is the water going? It is no good stagnant.



Posted in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. יהוה bless you!