Abuse It, You Lose It

I've said it once, I probably said it five more times after that, but I'll say it again. Rather, let me quote it again.


“Freedom is not having the right to do what you want, but having the right to do what you ought.” - Jim Caviezel


Has everyone moved on regarding that exhibit of Mideo Cruz (tama ba?) over at the CCP? Yeah? Good. Time to say something about it.


I won't call it 'art', nor will I call it 'blasphemous'. In other words, the Word does not tell me to promote this man's abuse of the freedom of expression, nor does it tell me to play God to 'defend' His Name by damning him to hell.


Here's something for everyone who makes the sad choice of stepping on God for attention:


'Do not be deceived; God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows, so shall he reap.' - Galatians 6:7


Pray for Mideo Cruz.
Pray for the CCP People.
Pray for these groups who went down his level.
Pray that this country would produce real artists.


To Yahweh be all the glory and the praise.

Posted in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. God bless you!