From The Other Side

Hello, everyone. Here's just one simple thing I'd like to share to you.

The Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5 that we should give thanks in everything. Pretty simple thing to do if what we're giving thanks for is the blessings we receive. But I invite everyone to give thanks even in trial.

Give thanks in trial, because in trial what we may perceive as loss is gain in other things God needs us to remember.
Give thanks in trial. Trial shows us our weakness, and we give thanks in our weaknesses because God is faithful and able to help in our weakness.

I could go on, but I pray that does it for now.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. The link list on the right side of my blog is growing. Take a look.

To Yahweh be all the glory and praise.


Posted in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. God bless you!