Shifting Priorities

"Living Godly is not a waste of time." -Creflo Dollar


Here's a link I'd like to share. No calculations, no complications; Just a simple (and long) message by a young girl blessed because Christ showed her so much for all of us to know.


Angelica Zambrano was shown the Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, and the Return of Christ


It made me think. It made me go through what I have downloaded in this computer, and by God's grace I'm getting rid of everything that leads me to living 2 lives.


"...For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?


What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, "I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.


Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you, and I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.


Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God."


- 2 Corinthians 6:14-18,7:1


No man can serve two masters. Serving God means so much more than lip service. Obedience is better than sacrifice, but sometimes things need to be sacrificed in obedience. God is faithful and good to fill in the vacuum that we leave if we are faithful to be holy in all things.


It isn't easy, but it is possible. God bless us all.


To God be the glory.




Posted in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. God bless you!