No Ordinary Vision

051311 01:00AM

Here's something to blog, I'm thinking.

I've had nightmares before. You probably know what I'm talking about; there are those nightmares which leave you paralyzed, and try as you might you could not move, much less cry out. God is good to bring us out of these situations.

I didn't believe dreams within dreams were possible, and I definitely did not think nightmares within dreams could happen - but that's how it felt around 30 minutes ago. I was dreaming I was lying down on my side, unable to move, and apparently unable to talk clearly either. The day before I was led to go through the New Testament book of Acts, and came upon the recorded incident of the baptism of the Holy Spirit in chapter 2. Peter addressed a crowd which did not know what was going on by relating to them what the prophet Joel said so many years before Jesus Christ:

"And then everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved."

- Acts 2:21

And that's what I tried to do. I tried calling Him by shouting His Jewish Name ("Yeshua!") but all that came out was gibberish. I remember dreaming my face was limited in movement AND contorted, so saying "Jesus" could have been possible. And it was, after so many tries! I mean, at first it was gibberish but as I kept attempting it came out clearer and clearer, and pretty soon I was able to talk, and move. I came out of the nightmare, lying on my side...

...and I woke up, lying on my back. Texted everyone I can about the verse, and now I'm broadcasting it online.

Call on the Name of the Lord, and you will be saved. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and receive salvation. I can't save you. Nothing else can save you. But Jesus Christ died and rose again for the salvation of all men: Leaders and slaves, students and teachers, workers and bosses, parents and children, men and women, black and white, Muslim and Catholic, Hindu and Buddhist - Jesus Christ died for YOU to be saved.

There is no other way by which a man is saved. Time is running out. Believe in Jesus Christ today.

"And then everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved."

- Acts 2:21

To God be all the glory.


Sent from my iPhone