Scrap Wheels

44 minutes to go.

Happy Resurrection Day.

There seemed to be one thought to be brought into consideration that was impressed upon me these past days. Try to make a small list of common forms of bad treatment you knew you were observed to do, or was prone to doing. See, I listed two so far, and I noticed that these were things being done to me as well. Have you made the same observation?

I'd like to think that I'm not the only one here who has this issue of 'continuing the cycle': roughly, 'A' hurts 'B', and 'B' hurts 'C' the same way.

I find myself too sensitive at times, but it looks like the tendency to be a bit more reactionary has taken a good role right now. How? I reacted to myself for how I reacted I.e. "why did I lash out like that?" Thank God for the Holy Spirit who truly guides us into all truth, in and out of the Word. I guess I should thank my mom too for patiently giving frank observations about the instances when my behavior sucks at times.

We need to break these cycles before others are encouraged to continue them. When encountered with a situation where we are tempted to act the way others acted on us, we need to take one step back, and two steps further; hold on your initial reaction, submit to the fear of the Lord, and react with grace, as you were given grace unconditionally.

A friend of mine gave me a red shirt during one of my previous birthdays; it had a statement saying, "Destroy Your Enemy By Making Him Your Friend."

Let me back that up with what Jesus said:

Matthew 25:40 "... 'I tell you the truth, just as you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did it for me.'"

Break the cycle. God's Love always overcomes, overtakes hate in all its forms.

To God be the glory.

2 minutes to go.

Sent from my iPhone