Read!

We simply cannot stop communicating this message. Time is running out, and I believe every Christian should make a stand to communicate true salvation through Christ to everyone in any way possible.

Romans 3:23 "...for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

Nobody is exempt. We are all sinners and we need to acknowledge that we have sinned. No amount of good works can save us.

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

We are all sinners, but God's gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ is for everyone. God gave this gift to me, you, the old, the young, the rich, the poor, the powerful, the weak, the Muslim, the Hindu, the Buddhist - EVERYONE. It is in God's Will for all to be saved through Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the only way. There is no other option.

Romans 10:9 "...if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."

This is salvation at its most basic form. The end is fast approaching, and soon we will all stand before God, and be held accountable for all we have done here on Earth.

Again I say, Jesus Christ is the only way. Everyone who accepts Him as Savior and Lord will be saved. Everyone else will suffer eternity in the lake of fire.

It's never too late to accept Him; If you're reading this, and if you would like to accept Jesus as your personal Savior, please say this prayer from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins. Please come into my heart and save me. I accept You as my Lord and my Savior, and I believe that from now on, my name is written in in the Book of Life. Thank You Lord, for saving me from hell. Amen."

To God be all the glory.

Posted in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. God bless you!