JB Shoots: 365, Interrupted


I'm sure some of you guys have heard of the 365 project that many photographers have been taking on for the past years. It's pretty simple - you take a picture and post it and repeat for every day of the year.

I was pretty loyal to my own 365 project till I was warned by Flickr (an awesome community, let me tell you) that I needed to upgrade my account if I wanted to display more than 200 pictures in my overall photostream.

After evaluating how I wasn't giving and getting much from the whole project, I decided to suspend it for now. Obviously I've concentrated my efforts into using this blog for God's glory instead. More on that some other time.

The picture you see above is the last picture I posted for the project. Though I did not shoot it during 2011, the fact that it was probably one of the most dramatic sunsets I ever took (out of a good billion) makes it number 77 out of 365.

It's a shot I took while I was blessed by my brother to join him and his friends to do some diving over at Anilao some time March 2009. Awesome place; it got me to read more about underwater photography and I learned a lot - particularly about how ridiculously expensive it is to use your DSLR underwater - old school Nikonos cameras come to mind as an alternative, but has anyone tried 'em here in the Philippines?

Thanks so much, Kip, and God bless you greatly.

To God be all the glory!

Posted in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. God bless you!