Refresher

I may have been playing too many RPGs, but I grew up to believe that even the slightest actions have the greatest effects.


I also grew up thinking that the action of losing control would result to you losing everything.


It's funny, though. Even in things I know I have no control in, I would allow myself to be deceived, resulting in actions coming only from my self, ultimately ending in making the situation even worse. The fact that I'm still typing this down is a demonstration of how the Lord is so good to us, even if we do disobey or fall short of His grace. The fact that I'm still typing shows that God is so gracious to keep me alive, to keep living my love for Him, to keep growing up for Him.


I am still learning to give all the control to God, to gain everything. Though I am frustrated at the observation that I'm probably just repeating myself here, I am more thankful to the Lord for His mercy.


I've sinned by myself. I'm forgiven by the blood of Jesus Christ. I've learned by the Word. And I will continue to learn.


"The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace; the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so. Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God."

- Romans 8:6-8


God bless us all.