Potholes

Rest is something that the human body needs to recharge its batteries. Rest is something that I used to consider as expendable because there was always somewhere to go and something to do. Rest is now something I long for, because rest isn't exactly possible for me to attain totally nowadays, as my mind always has to consider the expectation that the body-clock wrecking night shifts I have could be subject to rescheduling at any time.

Exercise is something that the humany body needs for overall development. Exercise is something that I used to consider as for cosmetic enhancement, and it was done, admittedly, more on getting attention, more than personal health purposes. Exercise is now something I long for, because exercise isn't exactly possible for me to keep in my schedule, as my mind always has to consider the expectation that the body-clock wrecking night shifts I have could be subject to rescheduling at any time.

I used to dislike my brothers when they were around because they picked on their bunso a lot, though I really enjoyed being with them when I was in the States a few years back, simply because I haven't seen them for such a long time.

My point is one that you probably already know: You don't know what you have until it's gone.

That being said, is there a chance that we can save people's lives by appreciating them?

Or, is there something I have in my life that needs my appreciation before it is lost forever?